Saturday, April 18, 2009

I feel like the worst fan in the world...

So the Twins were en route to another route of a loss in the 6th inning. Blackburn had pitched well enough, but of course the bullpen was doing there best to make the Angels look like the '98 Yankees. Blackie had given up just three through 6 1/3 and Crainwreck immediately came in to give up 5 (1 Blackburn was responsible for) in 1/3 of an inning. Awesome. At that point, the Vicoden kicked in and I was out. Little do I know that Kuebel comes in and hits a salami in the bottom of the 8th to complete the cycle. God I feel like an ass missing the end of this game. But like we talked about yesterday, we'll all get another chance tonight. I love baseball. Mom, have a safe trip home today, we'll get the pictures of the girls up there for you and the girls in person this summer. Love you and travel safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment