Monday, May 18, 2009

Has this happened before??? Ever?

Honestly, I have never, ever heard or seen a team win three freakin games back to back to back on flipping walk off hits/homeruns. I have never been so frustrated with a streak of games. And it is so hard to pick one aspect to point out. Gardy is retardy. Bullpen is wow. Clutch hitting took the A train out of town. I can't remember how many times we had 1st and 3rd one out, 1st and 2nd no body out, shit even bases loaded with none or one out and can't muster a freakin run. Its like we get to Gomez and Punto and just say forget it. We'll just move on to the next inning. Christ. Whatever. Well maybe playing on ESPN tonight will change things, just hope that Gary Thorne is working the game. I swear, if Thorne, Buck Martinez and Vince Scully ever called a game together, I might die. Throw Bert in there as a field reporter and it would just make my lifetime, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment